Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fantasy Football Draft and Golf Tournament!

Every year about this time, we have our annual Fantasy Football Draft and Golf Tournament. If any of you don't know what Fantasy Football is, you're really missing out! I ignored it for years until Sky went on his mission, then decided to draft a team so that he could manage it when he got home in December.

Well, I got hooked and by the time he got home, I was winning in our league and there was no way he was taking over. Now I LOVE the football season! Here's kind of a bad picture, but this is the gang after the tournament--minus Moonie who was holding down our reservation at the restaurant so we could have the draft. I'm not too sure about my team this year, but we'll see if Big Momma's House can dominate once again! I do hold the Back-to-Back wins award, but that was many moons ago!


Managers of the Golden Ass Corral



0 comments: