Thursday, September 4, 2008

Home Away From Home...

Okay, lots of you have asked about our house in St. George. I tell you, it is just small and simple, but we LOVE it! It is our home away from home. We have some great friends right next door that feel like family and when we leave the Salt Lake Valley to go south, this is where we go! I was down here last week getting the lawns mowed and decorating some more. I don't usually like to be alone, but when I'm down here, it doesn't bother me at all...though I did take my guard dog, Tucker, all nine pounds of him, with me!

1 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

such a cute house! id take that as my HOME any day, not just a vacation home! you guys are so lucky! i think its wonderful that you and chris get to travel as much as you do! nothing better than seeing a new place with your best friend! i wish i couldve seen you yesterday, i ran over for a minute to visit! hope youre doing great