Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dang! I've Been "8" Tagged! Here goes....

Thanks, Bob a Lou--see if I log onto your blog again! Just kidding. So, here's my series of 8's...

8 Shows I Watch...

24
The Bachelor
Lost
Prison Break
The Biggest Loser
The Office
Everybody Loves Raymond
The Price is Right

8 Things I Did Yesterday...

Rode my bike on it's trainer in the house
Declined a Job Offer
Played on Facebook
Had lunch w/Critty at Sweet Tomatoes
Visited my Mom
Picked up a prescription
Had friends over for a Pizza Parth
Watched 24/The Bachelor w/friends & Family

8 Things I Look Forward To...

Spring/Summer and it's outdoor activities
Bree's Baby coming
Starting a new job/making new friends
Going to our house in St. George
Going to eat Crab in Mesquite
Draper Temple Dedication
Bi-Annual Vacation with my sister
Next Episode of my favorite shows

8 Things on my Wish List...

Going to Greece, England, Scotland, Ireland
Losing Weight
Drywall Industry to Pick Up again
Bree to have healthy baby
T/Vinny to find jobs they love
Me to find a job that I love
Find my temple recommend
My Mom's memory to get better

8 Places I Like To Eat...

Zupas
Eureka Buffet
Sam's Town
Red Lobster
Melting Pot
Cheesecake Factory
Market Street Broiler
Magelby's

8 Things I'm Grateful For...

The Plan of Salvation
My Family
My Friends
My Home
My Health
Food/Water
Clothing
Happiness

8 People I Tag...

Tierney
Breezy
Jenn B.
Heather
Jen M
Jessica
Jaci
Anyone and everyone who reads this!!!


0 comments: