Monday, February 8, 2010

She's Finally Here--Little Sloan Rowe!


I know, I am the worst at blogging lately, but hey, at least I'm at it again tonight! That's because we have cause to celebrate! Today at 3:27 PM, Tierney gave birth to a 7 lb. 7 oz., 18 1/2 inch long (we think they measured wrong) little baby girl. Her name is Sloan (middle name to be determined later) Rowe. She's definitely a keeper! She's just about two hours old in these pictures. Gotta love those grandbabies! Tierney and Sloan are both doing great and will be coming home on Wednesday! Congratulations Vinny and Tierney...and Jackson and Laila! We love you all!

5 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

oh shes so pretty! how wonderful! thanks for putting up pics, i was excited to see her! love the name too! congrats to all the steffies!

The Ostlers said...

Yay!!! What a doll...I can't wait to meet her! I love that name-Ferris Bueller is one of my favorite movies :)

White's said...

Hi Steffies!! Wow it has been a long time since you have posted! I am so glad that T and Vinny could have a baby!! So happy for them! I love you guys and miss you!

Mel said...

So beautiful! I'm excited for them and you! I hear grandbabies are the best! Can't imagine that, cause I think my boys are the best!

Kristen Taylor said...

What a cutie!! Congrats on the new grandbaby! Tell T congratulations for me too, please. :)