Thursday, June 3, 2010

Game On!

Well, it's been way too long since I've done any blogging and we are doing a pilot program for a new diet at work called Game On! and in this program, you compete against other teams, getting points for everything from losing weight to changing bad habits and starting new good habits. So, you have to declare your habits to your team and then DO IT every day for four weeks. So, for my good habit, I decided that I will either journal or blog every night. This is going to be harder for me than I think...especially since it is 11:30 at night and I'm blogging. Another aspect of the Game On! is that you HAVE to get 7 hours or more of sleep--or you lose points. So, I may be going in to work later than usual lately...at least until I get this whole thing balanced. I think it will be a great program once I get used to everything, but for right now, I'm struggling! But hey, I got my first day of blogging in...here's to another 30 days! Wish me luck!

0 comments: