Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Critty's Birthday

Well, I'm not saying how old he turned today, but 54 years ago, Del Chris made his appearance into this world, and 54 years later, he's still looking like a million bucks! I may be a little prejudice, but hey, what are spouses for if not to build your self esteem? I know, Critty doesn't need any help in the self esteem department, but I am his #1 fan! I had to work today, but we did get to go to lunch together at Gecko's and then Shtovey took him golfing and they had the games of their lives (it was windy to their advantage) where Critty got at 77 on 18 holes. Get this--he missed a hole in one on a four par by four inches! Shtovey is his witness! After that, the whole family and the Andys went to dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ and then came back to the house for cake and ice cream and the opening of presents. It was good times! Happy Birthday, Delbert! Here's to 54 more!

1 comments:

Kristen Taylor said...

Happy Birthday to both of you... even if I am late! :) Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month!!