Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Only 1 More Day!

So, after four weeks of doing the pilot program of Game On!, we are down to the last hours of the game. I am so excited that I can't stand it! It has been so hard for me to blog or journal every night, to not text while driving, to get 7 hours of sleep, to drink 101 ounces of water a day and to eat great. I will continue to not text while driving (the iPhone4 is too hard to do that with one hand)because I shouldn't have been doing that in the first place, but the other things I will do as I please. I'll probably commit to some other crazy scheme, but for this next week, complete freedom! Can't wait!!! It's been a good experience...and a bad experience. I've felt like I've had absolutely no time to do what I want to do. It's work, exercise, blog, to bed. Only one more day...

0 comments: